Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween Stories



I'm not big into Halloween, sorry if that offends you. I love watching my kids have so much fun dressing up. But the gross, gory side of Halloween is enough to keep it off my list of favorite holidays.

My favorite Halloween story is It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. (I also love the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving story. The Charlie Brown Christmas Special is my favorite Christmas story after that one in the Book of Luke. Do you see a theme here?) I love this story so much that this happened for Halloween this year:


That's me as Linus and my 16 month old son as Charlie Brown. I love those two or three years before they choose their own costumes when you can dress them up however you want. I tried to convince my three year old to be Snoopy, but she really wanted to be a princess. Oh well.

Do you have any favorite Halloween stories, books, or movies? Any that you recommend as fun and not too scary for little kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment