Friday, November 20, 2015

The Peanuts Movie



I've been looking forward to the new Peanuts Movie for well over a year now. I finally was able to take my two girls to see it on Wednesday night.

There's always a little bit of fear that a new version of a beloved story won't live up to your expectations, but this didn't happen with The Peanuts Movie for me. The characters were just as I remember them, just a little CG-ified. My favorite scene was the school dance because the characters performed their signature moves from A Charlie Brown Christmas.

The Peanuts Movie was funny, sweet, and touching. I recommend it for kids and for parents who grew up loving Charlie Brown. It's one that we will definitely be adding to our DVD library.

Did you grow up on Charlie Brown and his pals? Who's your favorite character? (As a child I loved Snoopy, today my favorite is Linus.)

__________

http://www.peanutsmovie.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment